Join us for the shopping destination of choice for the region’s retailers to find the latest products and hottest trends. It’s THE place to get a first-hand look at best-selling products and up-and-coming designs in everything from giftware, decorative accessories, tabletop, apparel, fashion jewelry, and fashion accessories, to toys and games, designer/artisan items and more.
Registration is free for qualified buyers so reserve your spot today!
Questions About Registration?
If you have any questions, please contact Philadelphia Gift Show Customer Service at 224-563-3783 or email email@example.com. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST; 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm CET. After hours, please leave a detailed message, and your message will be promptly returned the next business day.
Rules & Regulations
- The Philadelphia Gift Show is open to the trade only. Please note, children under the age of 14 and strollers are strongly discouraged.
- New stores and/or buyers attending for the first time should be prepared to present the following to gain admission (Please note: 1 form of personal ID and 1 form of business ID is required for each additional employee), which can include:
- All guest registration will be conducted on-site, please do not register your guests as buyers as new buyers will be required to show business ID to use their admission badge.
- Attendee expressly assumes and releases Clarion Events, Inc., any affiliates, employees, agents, sub-contractors and third parties from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from, or arising in connection with Attendee's participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with all applicable COVID-19 health and safety measures, rules and protocols that govern and/or apply to attendance at the event issued from time to time by:
- any local, State or national authority (including public health authorities) which includes both (i) the State & County mandates and (ii) CDC guidelines;
- the applicable venue; and
- the organizer, Clarion Events, Inc.
These measures may include, without limitation, the requirement to wear face masks at all times, maintain appropriate social distance and comply with directions of any security personnel tasked with upholding COVID-19 health and safety measures. Clarion Events, Inc., reserves the right to remove any Attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, as notified to the Attendee from time to time.
- Only service dogs with legal current registrations are allowed on the show floor.
- The photography of any exhibit is expressly prohibited without the written consent of the exhibitor