Whether you’re new to the Philadelphia Gift Show or have attended before, it always helps to plan ahead and prepare for your time spent at the event. We’ve put together the following list of tips to help you get the most value out of your experience.
- Avoid the lines: Take advantage of online registration and sign up for the show ahead of time. Have your printed out confirmation when you arrive to the show to gain quick and easy entrance.
- Book your hotel: Connections is the official housing partner for the Philadelphia Gift Show. Take advantage of off-season hotel rates and receive tremendous discounts on accommodations when you book through our hotel link. Rooms are available on a first come, first-served basis so be sure to book early!
- Make a plan: Once you determine who you would like to meet with, reach out to set up appointments with them prior to the show!
- Review the FAQs: Find important information including show hours, concession schedule, registration hours and more.
- Remember to bring: Wear comfortable shoes, bring plenty of business cards and a pad and pen to take notes.
- Network, network, network: Make time to connect with other buyers to see what’s trending in their stores and more.
- Stay Connected: Follow our social media pages to keep abreast of important show news, exhibitor updates and to join the conversation.
- Do your homework: Research the exhibitors before the show so you are familiar with their products and have questions prepared to ask. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the floorplan so you know where they are located.