The Market For Mid-Atlantic Retailers
Now entering its 22nd year, the Philadelphia Gift Show's growing selection and reputation continue to attract an audience of retailers who are increasingly looking to regional markets to save on travel and stay close to home.
The Philadelphia Gift Show will attract retailers from throughout its Mid-Atlantic and Tri-State region, including:
- New Jersey
- New York
These retailers will be represented in a broad range of categories, including:
- Baby & Children's Stores
- Birding/Outdoor Retailers
- Department & Chain Stores
- Drug Stores
- Fashion Accessories Stores
- Floral Gift Stores
- Garden Centers
- Gourmet Retailers
- Home Accent & Furnishings Stores
- Hospital Gift Shops
- Independent & Specialty Stores
- Mail Order Catalogs
- Maternity Shops
- Theme Parks/Resorts
- Toy Stores
- And Many More!
WE ARE YOUR MARKETING PARTNERS
A full-scale marketing campaign will target the region’s key decision-makers. Elements include:
- Multi-level direct mail campaign targeting thousands of retailers throughout the region and the nation, including the popular 4-color product preview guide showcasing designs from exhibiting companies.
- Targeted buyer relations outreach securing attendance of top VIPs as well as extensive telemarketing efforts.
- On-site buyer services ranging from educational seminars, and complimentary breakfast to giveaways and other special events.
- Advertising & PR generating show coverage in key industry trade publications.
- Free exhibitor marketing materials including postcards, stickers, custom microsite with a personalized registration url.
- Buyer hotel buyer down programs further subsidizing discounted show rates to offer great travel savings for buyers.